Here is what I have planned last New Year’s eve:
- Travel to at least two places I have never been.
- Quit or at least try to reduce smoking
- Kick my habit of using recreational drugs (I use em occasionally)
- Appreciated jazz, blues and classical music
- Reduce the quantity of booze
- Play my part in making this world a better place
- Learn how to play the double bass drum like a true black metal drummer
This is what I have done this year:
- Spend 432 hours at office, working my ass off to pay the bills.
- Traveled more than 5000 kilometers ( From my home to my work place)
- Increased four cigarettes sticks (increased from 8 sticks a day to 12 sticks a day)
- I feel I cannot work until I have my recreational drugs
- Now, I feel that I haven’t spent the weekend properly unless I get drunk.
- Worried about the war in Iraq.
- Worried about the descending economy condition
- Worried about the number of people going jobless, because multi-national companies have reduces jobs
- Shared my views about Obama in my favorite watering hole (positive views)
- I have become a hardcore black metal fan
- I hate classical, jazz and blues
- Learned to play double bass drum like a blazing machine gun
After this researched, now I feel that even though I could not make all my resolutions come true but am happy that I still tried and played my part.