Tuesday, March 31, 2009
1. Last beverage: Baron strong beer
2. Last phone call: My girl, Mandy
3. Last text message: To a colleague asking whether the salary has been transferred or not (hell yeah, am waiting for my salary..who doesn’t)
4. Last song you listened to: Headless Cross by Black Sabbath
5. Last time you cried: At the airport, waving goodbye to my girl (Sounds like those cheesy romantic movies).
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: yap
7. Been cheated on? yap
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Yap.. not only once but twice..
9. Lost someone special? Yap (RIC)
10. Been depressed? Who in the world isn’t depressed
11. Been drunk and threw up? Zillions times
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
15. Made new friends: yap..quite a lot
16. Fallen out of love: Yap
17. Laughed until you cried: hell yes
18. Met someone who changed you: my girl, Mandy
19. Found out who your true friends were: yap
20. Found out someone was talking about you: yap..i know my folks and my buddies always talks about me.. not that kind of back biting talks.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: once
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Hand full of them
23. How many kids do you want to have: Depends…LOl.. Never thought about it
24. Do you have any pets: Am a dog lover..
25. Do you want to change your name: Hell no…
26. What did you do for your last birthday: A romantic candle light dinner with my girl.
27. What time did you wake up today: 12 noon
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching a documentary on World War 2.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Judgment Day
30. Last time you saw your father: 2 years back
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I don’t want to change anything that has happened to me. This does not mean that I had a perfect life but whatever happened to me was for the best.
32. Most visited web page: Do I really have to mention that Porn Site (LOL)..
33. Name: A.K
34. Nicknames: Bazooka (LOl Just kidding)
35. Zodiac sign: Gemini
36. Male or female or transgendered: Male
37. Elementary: ????
38. Schools: Douglas High School
40. Hair color: Black
41. Long or short: Long
43. Do you have a crush on someone? Nope
44. Ever been in love? Yes
45. Piercings? eye
46. Tattoos? Lots of em
47. Righty or lefty: Righty
48. First surgery: Never had one
49. First piercing: in Highs School
50. First best friend: Ric
51. First sport you loved: I was never a big fan of sports
52. First pet: Ozzy, a dog named after Ozzy Osbourne
53. First vacation: Can remember..
54. First concert: Iron Maiden
55. First crush: Joan Jett
56. Eating: Nope
57. Drinking: Coffee
58. I'm about to: Post this super lengthy questioner
59. Listening to: my boss shouting
60. Waiting for: My Salary
YOUR FUTURE :
61. Want kids? Definitely, without a doubt
62. Want to get married? Definitely, without a doubt
63. Careers in mind? To be a Rick Star with some billions on my bank account and a small 500 acre Ranch where I can fade away!
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes
65. Hugs or kisses: Kisses… I mean kisses of all kind which will also include..
66. Shorter or taller: Shorter
67. Older or Younger: Older, I like mature women
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach
70. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
73. Kissed a stranger: Yes, if it includes those drunk kisses
74. Lost glasses/contacts: I don’t even wear Them
75. Sex on first date: Yap..
76. Broken someone's heart: yes
77. Had your own heart broken: Yes
78. Been arrested: No.. am a peace loving guy
79. Turned someone down: Yes
80. Cried when someone died: Yes
81. Liked a friend that is a girl? You mean attracted to... Mandy my girl was once my best friend
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: Yes
82. Miracles: Yes
83. God: Yes
84. Love at first sight: Yes
85. Heaven: Yes
86. Santa Claus: I used to believe in Santa.. until I found out that Santa was my DAD
87. Kiss on the first date? yes
88. Angels: sometime
89. Devils: Yes.. and I can see one sitting right in front of me
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? My Girl
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? I believe in one at a time
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? Bunch of them
93. Among your blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? That’s a tough one.. Too controversial…
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Quite a lot
95. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? No…
Associate with someone you know:
96. White: My Mom
97. Black: Me
98. Pink: Mandy
99. Red: My Dad.. (The look of his face when is furiously mad)
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Can’t give you any guarantee
Monday, March 30, 2009
No, I didn’t go on a hundred mile walk to spread the word nor contributed a thousand bucks to any organization. I just did my part. I don’t know about the rest of the world but here in Delhi, the Earth Hour was from 8:30 Pm to 9:30 Pm. According to the various newspapers, the event was a huge success. The various companies, communities and individuals (including me) took part in this event.
I did nothing astonishing but I did switch off my PC, the Idiot Box (I like to use the word Idiot Box instead of TV), lights and my cell phone. Cell Phone has nothing to do with Earth Hour but I though why not spend an hour without technology. You know what,.. it was an excellent idea switching off my cell phone. I feel so relaxed and calm!
The clock strike 9:30, but I did not bother to switch on the PC, lights or anything because it was so peaceful. I bought some candles and survived the entire evening without technology. I had a solo, romantic, peaceful candle light dinner (LOL), spent the night reading a novel called ‘The 3 Mistakes of My Life: by Chetan Bhagat.
Since I enjoyed the relax environment so much, I spend the Sunday without switching on the electricity. Today I am feeling so relax, feel like hitting the work after such a long time.
I would strongly recommend everyone to try staying away from technology. I mean permanently but one in a month or so.
Just for the record: This year's the Philippines topped participation for Asia, with more than 650 communities taking part in the event.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Many might not agree with this statement but this is something am not afraid to speak up. Heavy metal was, is and never is the music of Devil. I don’t deny that some Heavy Metal fans have done shitty things and I also don’t deny the fact that drugs and sex is a very common subject among metal fans. But this does not mean that we are anti-Christ, anti-social or anti-you. We are just some bunch of people who want to live our life our way. We are people who are not afraid to except the fact of life, a group of people who can dares to stand up against the sarcastic lifestyle, views and rules of the world.
Coming to Satanism, Hitler was not a metal fan, yet he managed to carry out the most notorious mass murder the world has ever seen. President Harry S. Truman was not a heavy metal fan yet he was the person who authorized to drop the first atom bomb in the two Japanese cities. The people who carried out the Rwandan Genocide of 1994 were not metal heads. Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein might not have even heard of the word heavy Metal in their whole life.
Speaking of humanity, anti-social, love and respect, the hippies (who are the father of Heavy Metal, the founder of this lifestyle) were the ones protesting against the cruel Vietnam War. I believe that the protest of the hippies was one of the main reason through which America saw how cruel and wrong the world was. Yet you call us anti-social, violent and haters.
Everything has its good as well as its bad side. Look both sides before you raise your finger against anything.
Enough of my sarcastic views…Let me put an end to my views. If you think Heavy Metal is only about drugs, sex, violent and anti-social, well we metal head also had our own share of fun through various instance.
Below are some of Metals funniest moments (The source of below information were take from http://www.funtrivia.
Have you heard of the band W.A.S.P? Well they famous for throwing meat into the crowd at their concerts. During a concert, somewhere back in 1984 in Finland, a fan threw a huge chunk of frozen meat at Chris Holmes, the guitarist, right at the start of a song. Blackie Lawless turned around, wondering why he wasn't playing. He found Chris knocked out cold!
During Faster Pussycat's 1989 tour, drummer Mark Michaels decided to go on to their next venue a day early because he was going to party with the road crew at their next stop in Nebraska. Mark mailed a box of heroin to himself at his next hotel room! When the rest of the band got to Nebraska, they learned that he had been arrested. They had to leave Mark in jail because they didn't have enough money to bail him out.
Even before the age of the Internet, the members of Poison kept a database of their groupies on an early computer. The women were listed by location and phone number, and when Poison passed through a particular town again, they would try to get back up with their favorite groupies. With the computer system, Bret Michaels says that Poison was much ahead of their own time.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Get your boobies, titties, black ass, big ass, latina ass, ass com, boobs ass, boobs ass and ass to mouth Here!
It’s becoming tougher and tougher to catch up with my blogging life with this job. I cannot quit this job, since am so used to money. Cannot even analyze where my life is taking me! Thought I was taking a vacation, instead I ended working. Anyway this is life (I guess). How I wish I could find a way how to make money online. I have come across so many guys who are making money online, I mean from the comfort of the home.
Enough of this bullshit! I should not be complaining about life. There are so many people out there who cannot even afford two decent meals a day.
Overall work place is cool. I had some funny as well as some frustrating experiences, but over all it’s a great place to work. In my two weeks here I have noticed quite some funny stuffs. No, am not bitching about anyone. It’s just a view and I consider them quite funny. My work colleagues, the house keeping, almost everyone here is addicted to mirrors. You can always expect a crowd at the wash room all fighting for a glimpse of themselves. I feel good for them. One should be always happy with his/her look. People who are not satisfied with their looks have a higher chance of ending up as Michael Jackson (sorry to all his fan, if I offended you in any way).
I have always noticed my dear colleagues busy talking to the cell phone while they admire themselves. I love mirrors, but I can’t spend more time than am supposed to in a public toilet, because the smell isn’t that great at all. There they are spending hours and hour’s everyday admiring themselves while talking on their cell phone at a public washroom. I seriously respect them. They must have been blessed with some sort of super power. I also respect them because; even though they don’t bother to take bath or use a deodorant at least they are conscious about their looks. Am eagerly waiting for their birthdays, at least I can gift them a deodorant.
I am a believer of shaking hands. I believe sharing hand creates bond, some sort of an invincible friendship. A hand shake has the power to make two enemies, friends. Recently I don’t feel like snaking hands with most of my colleagues as I have noticed, most people don’t care to wash their hands after peeing. Come on guys, you need to wash your hands. I have even stopped eating snacks from the cafeteria because of their anti-hand washing attitude. I can’t stand the thought of seasoning my snacks with someone’s Willy smell.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
My office is around an around ride from my home and I should thank my company that they are providing office cabs to us. Since my ride from work place to my home take around one hour, I have enough time to get lost in my world. Last night on my way back to my home I was thinking about how fast the time is flying away and how life has changed! I was remembering my first day at school which seems as if it was just some days back. I was remembering that day when I was in Kinder Garden and my Willy got stuck in my pant zipper while peeing and my teacher came to the rescue after she noticed that I was missing. I was remembering how happy I was the day my dad bought me that BMX I have be dying to have. I was remembering the first time I had sex when I was in 8 grade and boy I sure was excited that day. Actually it was not like a real sex thing as I had a pre-eju…(Whoa let me not be that detail). I was remembering my first real kiss and my first girl friend. I was Remembering the day when I dump my first GF because all my friends told me she was fat (those were the times when people comments and opinions mattered a lot). I was remembering the day when I took drugs because I though it was cool. I was remembering my first time on stage when my band performed at our school annual fest. I was remembering the day when my dad found out I was into drugs and the look he had that day. I was remembering that Christmas night even when I and Ric trashed a guy and later that night I was trashed by that guy’s friend. I was remembering the look of my swollen face when I woke up the next day, which was a Christmas Day. I was remembering how happy I and Ric were when we heard that the guy we trashed was supposed to get married just two days after we trashed him (I heard he got married wearing a sunshade to hide his black eye). I was remembering the day I decided to quit drugs. I was remembering how depressed and down I was when I was fighting to quit drugs. I was remembering the day when Ric died. I was remembering how I met Mendy, my GF and how she helped me fight against Drugs. I was remembering all the odd jobs in have to do to live.
All these memories seem like just some days back. We all have good as well as bad memories about our past, yet looking back I feel that everything that happened to me was for good. I won’t be me without all these.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Like I have said before, India is a very interesting country with rich cultures and traditions. It’s very vibrant in many ways. To be short, words are not just enough to describe India. You have to experience for your self (this line sounds like the Matrix punch line). Since I have been here for almost around 2 months, I have seen and experience both Urban and rural India. During these time I have noticed lots of good as well as bad stuffs (you know, everything has its good as well as bad side).
I consider my self very luck because not much visitors get to experience a city as much as I did in such a short span. I am also glad that I was a part of the Holi festival, a festival of color. I was a part of this festival and guys this festival sure is fun… Colors, water, booze, colors and more colors are what this festival is all about.
Though this post might scare away my visitors but how long can in stay in my comfort zone. I think it time to write something beyond my comfort zone. This is going to be a long post, if you are bored please feel free to scroll down, cause I have some great pictures below. I would appreciate if you read the post and leave your comment, especially if you are staying in New Delhi.
(Below are 100% based on my Experience on Delhi. This does not include any cities of India)
Overall, Holi is very fun. But there were some stuffs that were confusing. I have seen people throwing rotten tomatoes (lucky me none of those hit me) and eggs at people ( I though Holi was a festival of color). I know any given place has it own share of cool as well as un cool dudes but seriously I have never seen such un mannered, perverts and un civilized dudes anywhere. Am sorry if you are from Delhi, but this is a fact, you have to except it. Coming to Perverts, I have seen and heard of people sexually attracted to feet, shoes, people getting turned on whipping their partners, tying their partners while, you know what… but I have never heard of people getting turned on throwing rotten tomatoes and eggs at girls. The tomatoes and the eggs were only thrown at girls. At first I though this was a part of the festival but later someone clarified my doubts. Am sure it must have hurt and am also quite sure the impact mark would last at least a week or a two. The worst part was, guys would throw water at girls, that too just near the boobs parts, so their boobs parts would become somewhat transparent. Believe it or not, some guys even invited to be a part of this highly exotic sexual game.
This is not the only instant. During my entire stay there isn’t a day that I won’t find at least four to five rape cases in the paper. I know this happen everywhere but the situation in Delhi is different from the rest. People hardly get arrest for their deed. Though I find countless of cases everyday but till now I haven’t read a single damn solved case where they have caught the culprit. Some days back I was discussing this case with some of my work colleagues about this issue and I was shocked to hear their response. According to these wise asses, girls get raped because of their dress code. Believe me in my entire stay I have never seen any girl dressing beyond normal.. No matter what they wear why this should never be a reason to spoil someone’s life. After all they have their own life. To add more fuel, I have also heard that 99.99% of rape victims don’t get married because they are somewhat considered as an outcast by the male gender..
I guess I should put a full stop here. Here are some pictures of Holi festival. Hope you enjoy it.,……
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Here are the rules on what I should do:
1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog
2) Write the rules
3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you
4) Tag 6 persons adding their links directly
5) Alert the persons that you tagged them
Since I have already done rule 1 & 2, am jumping straight rule 3.
6 things or habits of no real importance about you
1. I watch Metal: A Head banger’s Journey (a documentary movie) at least once in a day.
2. I always cover my feet with a bed sheet no matter how hot the weather is.
3. I hate pink (God Knows Why)
4. I have never ever watched a full episode of American Idol.
5. I don’t consider Eggs as Non-veg
6. Only God Knows why I keep refreshing my tweeter homepage every fifteen second.
Now the fourth rule:
Ok am going over their place to let them know that they have been tagged.
Guys here is a picture i took while visiting a small village in India.
According to legend, this lake formed by a giant anaconda who was struggling to survive after being shot by a hunter from the village. Even today, the locals believe that the lake is haunted by evil spirits.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Here it goes:
View of Jaipur, the Pink City from the top of Nahargarh Fort
The Jantar Mantar which was built around 1727 (according to my guide) for measuring time, predicting eclipses, tracking stars in their orbits and so on.
The Lake Palace or the Jal Mahal, (situated just some minutes away from Jaipur) a visit to palace was worth all the high fever, constipation that i have to go through as soon as i Reached New Delhi
Well these were some photo's that i took on my recent trip to Jaipur. I was planning to upload more photo but the damn net is super slow. It took me two hours just to upload these four photos and to post them. But worry not, i'll be posting more photos of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in a day.
Incase if you are wondering what's going on my life, well i have accepted the offer to work here in India. I 'll be joining the office this thursday. I have also joined a band and we have a gig this comming 21st. Looking for a flat. Busying shopping for things i'll be needing like a cell phone, a laptop, TV, Internet connection and so on....
THat's all for now. See ya