Here are the rules on what I should do:
1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog
2) Write the rules
3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you
4) Tag 6 persons adding their links directly
5) Alert the persons that you tagged them
Since I have already done rule 1 & 2, am jumping straight rule 3.
6 things or habits of no real importance about you
1. I watch Metal: A Head banger’s Journey (a documentary movie) at least once in a day.
2. I always cover my feet with a bed sheet no matter how hot the weather is.
3. I hate pink (God Knows Why)
4. I have never ever watched a full episode of American Idol.
5. I don’t consider Eggs as Non-veg
6. Only God Knows why I keep refreshing my tweeter homepage every fifteen second.
Now the fourth rule:
Ok am going over their place to let them know that they have been tagged.
Guys here is a picture i took while visiting a small village in India.
According to legend, this lake formed by a giant anaconda who was struggling to survive after being shot by a hunter from the village. Even today, the locals believe that the lake is haunted by evil spirits.