(Updated: Incase if you need a ticket to the Metallica show in Delhi, let me know. I have a friend who has an extra pass.)
I think this is the right time to publish this post because the Metallica concert in Delhi and Bangalore is two months away and its up to you to choose whether you want to risk and try to watch Metallica in India for free or you want to pay for the Metallica concert tickets. Before I start with the post, I have to warn you that am not responsible for anything. I don’t guarantee whether this will work or not. Anyway, here it is:
- This thing worked for me in two Great Indian Rock Festivals. What you have to do here is, you need to have long hair, must wear a metal t-shirt, torn jeans or army shorts. Go to the back side of the venue where performers enter and exit and tell the security guy that you left your artist access car inside the venue. But this will most probably work when in group of 4 to 5. If that security looks like a bouncer with black shirts, I’ll advice you not to approach. Try to find the normal security guy with uniform.
- The second tip will work only if you are a hot girl or a dude with a hot girl. If you are a hot girl, try and seduce the security guy by starting up a juicy conversation and tell him that you forgot your pass at home and whether he can sneak you inside. If it still does not work, flash your boobs, am sure it will work. If you are a dude with a hot girl friend, let your hot girlfriend do the talking and do mention that you are her brother or cousin. Never ever mention that you guys are a couple.
- We all know where the Metallica concert in Delhi or Bangalore will happen. Reach the venue at least two days in advance. Go inside the venue and pretend that you are one of the workers. Stay there till the concert day.
- Try and find out the sponsors of the concert and try to get a job with any of the sponsors. If you get a job then try and pursue your HOD’s to let you have a free access. Getting a job with the event management company will surely also land you with a free ticket.
- Incase if any of your friends buys the Metallica concert tickets, tell them to throw outside once they are in. I know it would be tough to convince the security guard about the already check ticket but you can tell him that you need something from outside and you could not find any one at the exit.